1. Service Guarantee
CITI Academy will clearly advise prospective students on pre- requisites and requirements applicable to our course.
We are committed to protect students against non-conformance to programme guidelines.
2. Course Enrolment - Pre-requisites & Entry Requirements
All pre-requisites and entry requirements for admission are clearly stated in the Student Contract and marketing collaterals.
Applications will only be processed upon submission of all required documents including payment of Application Fee.
Incomplete applications may lead to a rejection and the application fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. Fee Structure
There are 3 categories of fees chargeable by CITI Academy:
- Application Fee - Payable upon application
- Course Fee
- Miscellaneous Fees - Payable where applicable (Re-module fees, Course Materials, Uniform, Badges, Study Kits, etc)
4. Fee Payment Policy
All payments are in Singapore currency. Application Fee, Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fee can be paid to CITI via the following:
- Cash, NETs, Credit Card (4% additional charges)
- ATM Transfer
- Cheque, Bank Draft, Money Order, Cashier’s Order (Payable to: Jivetime Studio LLP)
- Internet Banking and Telegraphic Transfer directly to Account Name : JIVETIME STUDIO LLP
||United Overseas Singapore
||450 311 4787
Students should email and notify the school immediately of any payment made by Bank Transfer, ATM Transfer or Telegraphic Transfer.
Payment instructions stated in the Payment Advice / Invoice must be strictly followed. Course fee payment should be made only after the Student Contract has been signed.
Payment of the Course Fee by students may be made either in full or by instalments as stated in the Student Contract and Payment Advice.
All course fees must be paid before or by the payment due dates which are reflected in the Student Contract and Payment Advice.
A penalty fee, $100 per course will be charged if there is a late payment. If the course fee is not paid, the student will not be
allowed to attend classes and the enrolment will be withdrawn.
5. Refund Policy & Procedures
CITI Academy's refund policy is as follows:
|% of Refund
||If student's written notice of withdrawal is received
||more than  days before the course commencement date
||before, but not more than  days before the course commencement date
The above refund policy applies to all courses offered by CITI Academy.
All fees are subject to the prevailing Goods & Services Tax (GST), unless otherwise stated.
a) Refund for Withdrawal due to Non-Delivery of Course
CITI Academy will notify the Student within 3 working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
- CITI Academy does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
- CITI Academy terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date;
- CITI Academy does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
- CITI Academy terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date; or
- CITI Academy has not ensured that the Student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the organisation.
The Student should be informed in writing of alternative study arrangements (if any), and also be entitled to a refund of the entire Course Fee and
Miscellaneous Fees already paid should the Student decides to withdraw, within 7 working days of the above notice.
b) Refund for Withdrawal Due to Other Reasons
If the Student withdraws from the Course for reasons other than those stated in item 10a, CITI Academy will,
within 7 working days of receiving the Student’s written notice of withdrawal, refund to the Student an amount base on the above table.
c) Refund During Cooling-Off Period
CITI Academy provides the Student with a Cooling-Off Period of 3-working-days after the date that Student Contract has been signed by both parties.
The Student will be refunded the highest percentage (above table) of the fees already paid if the Student submits a written notice of withdrawal to
CITI Academy within the cooling-off period, except the condition of the Student has started the course.
d) CITI Academy has the right to cancel a course if the conditions to commence a course are not met such as not meeting the minimum student number to commence the course.
All requests for refund must be submitted formally via the Refund Request Form with the required supporting document (if any). Verbal requests are not acceptable.
Refunds will be made to students within 30 working days upon receipt of written notice with complete submission of all required documents.
Student must bear the bank charges should he/she request for the refunded amount be made via bank transfer/telegraphic transfer.
6. Student Contract
It is a mandatory requirement that all students sign the Letter of Offer upon the acceptance of the offer made by CITI Academy during the Admission Process.
Before signing the letter of offer, the students should read through the Advisory Note to Students and ensure that the following information has been included and are correct:
- The duration of the course, including holidays and examination schedules, and contact hours by day and week;
- The total fees payable, including course fees and other related costs;
- Dates when respective payments are due;
- The fee refund policy of CITIS Academy in the event of voluntary withdrawal (by student) or enforced dismissal from the course or programme (by CITI Academy);
- The Fee Protection Scheme you are subscribed to and its coverage;
- The dispute resolution methods available; and
- The degree or diploma or qualification which will be awarded to you upon successful completion of the course.
The Letter of Offer serves to minimise future disputes and hence has to be completely understood by students prior to enrolment.
If required and available, the letter in the available native language will also be provided to students.
Information on the Letter of Offer is communicated to students throughout our various communication channels including our website.
Students should understand the terms and conditions stated within the contract and be aware of the following:
a) No payments should be made before the contract is signed except application fee.
b) 2 original copies of the contract should be signed, with 1 copy kept by the student.
7. Attendance Requirement
It is important to achieve regular attendance and meet the attendance requirement stipulated by CITI Academy. Failure to meet this requirement may lead to the following:
- Ineligibility for examination if students do not meet the required module attendance of at least 75%
- Dismissal if students do not make any improvement in their attendance rate and/or are consistently absent from classes, despite warnings and counselling given.
- Per Module : Minimum 75%
- Overall Course Attendance : Minimum 75%
8. Suspension, Dismissal, Withdrawal Policy
- For Suspension, students are allowed to return to resume their studies within the stipulated timeframe, as indicated in the Suspension Letter.
- Dismissal (or Expulsion)
Students are informed by CITI Academy that they are no longer allowed to attend their course due to misconduct or unsatisfactory academic progress.
- Dismissal due to Poor Attendance
Students with poor attendance will be dismissed from CITI Academy after repeated counselling and warnings. All fees paid are not refundable and transferable.
- Dismissal due to Disciplinary Issues
Students who do not improve after written and/or verbal warnings for their unacceptable behaviours that negatively affect themselves or disrupt other students'
learning will be dismissed. Cases of major misconduct can lead to immediate dismissal by the Disciplinary Committee.
- Withdrawal Due to Non-Attendance
A student who has not attended class for more than 1 month without approval and is not contactable is deemed as Withdrawn. Such student is not required to
fill up the Student Transfer, Deferment & Withdrawal Form. Letter of Offer shall be terminated within 3 working days once the withdrawal status has been established.