CITI Beauty Therapist Course
This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills in providing facial treatments on a professional level. At the end of the course, students will be able to provide safe and effective facial treatments competently, through the application of facial therapies to improve the skin condition of the customer.
Students can progress into the beauty therapy industry or directly into employment or self-employment with this qualification.
- Skin Structure & Function
- Skin Care & Analysis
- Client Consultation
- Extraction Technique
- Eyebrow Shaping
- Face, Neck & Shoulder Massage
- Face Masks
- Electrical Treatments
- Make-up Techniques
- Salon Procedures
- After Care & Home Care
- Product Knowledge & Cosmetic Science
- Professional Ethics
- Health & Hygiene
A person with good interpersonal skills, excellent communication, listening skills, empathy, patience, tact & timekeeping. Well-groomed appearance & mature disposition is an asset.
Students should have at least PSLE level of understanding of the English / Mandarin and be able to read and write English / Mandarin.
- Must fulfill a minimum of 102 hours before students are allowed to sit for the exams.
- Exam will comprise of a 1 hr multiple-choice paper and a 2 hrs 30 mins practical exam.
- Passing marks:60%
- CITI Academy Certificate will be awarded upon passing both the theory & practical exam.
- Students will be recommended job opportunities by CITI Academy upon passing both the theory & practical exam.
Approx. 25 Lessons
Approx. 6 weeks
|Class Days and Time
4 times a week
9am - 1pm
- Course fee $1,500
- Registration fee $50 (Non refundable)
- Inclusive of salon products used for training
- Excludes textbook, uniform, personal accessories.
Students will be required to purchase additional accessories based on the Accessories List provided.