CIBTAC Level 3 Certificate In Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
AIM AND PURPOSE
This course is designed to provide students with all of the necessary foundation underpinning knowledge required of Anatomy and Physiology in relation to Complementary, Sports and Beauty therapies.
It also provides greater understanding and awareness of the symptoms, causes and restrictions of less common pathologies, diseases and disorders - ensuring the Therapist understands when not to treat.
The qualification consists of two mandatory units and is equivalent to a Level Three on the Qualification and Credit Framework.
Upon successful completion, students of this programme can gain better understanding on the human body.
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
A person with good interpersonal skills, excellent communication, listening skills, empathy, patience, tact, diplomacy & timekeeping. Well-groomed appearance & mature disposition is an asset.
Students should have at least PSLE level of understanding of the English / Mandarin and be able to read and write English / Mandarin.
COURSE & EXAMINATION DETAILS
- Must fulfill a minimum of 94 hours before students are allowed to sit for the exams
- Exam will comprise of a 1 hr multiple-choice paper
- Passing marks is 60%. Exam fee is payable before the exam
- CIBTAC Certificate will be awarded upon passing the theory exam
Approx. 19 Lessons
Approx. 5 weeks
|Class Days and Time
4 times a week
Mon - Thur: 8:30am -1.30pm
- Course fee S$1530
- Registration fee S$60 (Non refundable)
- Admin fee S$60 (Non refundable)
- Exam fee S$300
Students will be required to purchase additional accessories based on the Accessories List provided.